Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thoughts for today

Today is the most beautiful moment in my life. Not that I am getting married or having a big feast rather it is unusual moment with my lecturer. She has been teaching us Science for about a year and now it is time to let us go. There is sadness in her eyes, I can see. Life goes on and we have to accept the fact that students come and go.

Today, we took photos with her and we hugged each other. Indeed it was a special moment for us all, the KPLI trainee teachers. Soon, it is time for us to go and teach somewhere, to where we are posted. I believed each day is a memory. Time flies and each moment is to be treasured. Let us all, the KPLI teachers, flash back the memories, cherish the moment and give thanks to our lecturers for their support, feedbacks, guidance and knowledge they have given us.

To all my friends out there, be humble and always put God first in everything you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear. loving your blog:) keep me updated:)

Susan Henry said...

Hello dear roomate....love you. God bless hehe

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

hehehehe:) nice post:) Am going to miss Miss Chien too:)